Learn all about Washington Square West and search listings for sale.
Located between Society Hill and the Rittenhouse areas, Washington Square houses a significant number of historic town homes, cobblestone streets, lofts, and brownstone conversion condominium projects. Wonderfully situated, this area is generally less expensive than its popular neighbors, and provides a charm that home and condo buyers find appealing. Great access to shopping and highways, Washington Square West is popular with buyers. Center City One, Portico Row, Strickland Row and Music Fund Hall are popular condominiums in the area. All of the neighborhood falls within either the 19147 or the 19107 zip codes.
Quick Washington Square West Sales Stats
- 2021: 203 Sales - Top Price $3,900,000
- 2020: 127 Sales - Top Price $1,700,000
- 2019: 147 Sales - Top Price $2,488,000
- 2018: 149 Sales - Top Price $2,475,000
- 2017: 155 Sales - Top Price $2,100,000
- 2016: 140 Sales - Top Price $2,250,000
- 2015: 158 Sales - Top Price $2,587,599
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.