Learn all about The Art Museum Area and search listings for sale.
|Condo||Building Name||Address||# of Units||Pet Friendly||Parking||Building Size||Zip Code|
|Philadelphian||2401 Pennsylvania Ave.||757||No||Some||High-Rise||19130|
|Tivoli||1900 Hamilton Street||114||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Yes||High-Rise||19130|
|Cityview||2001 Hamilton St.||532||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Most||High-Rise||19130|
|2601||2601 Pennsylvania Ave||494||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Some||High-Rise||19130|
|Colonnade||1601 Spring Garden St.||115||Cats & Dogs Allowed||No||High-Rise||19130|
|Greenshire on The Park||2701-2801 Pennsylvania Ave. & 700 N. Pennock St.||51||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Yes||Low-Rise||19130|
|Chatham Row||1500 Mount Vernon St.||7||Cats & Dogs Allowed||No||Low-Rise||19130|
|Wallace St Condos||15xx-23xx Wallace St.||Various||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Some||Low-Rise||19130|
|Green St Condos||15xx-23xx Green St.||Various||Cats & Dogs Allowed||Some||Low-Rise||19130|
Including Logan Circle, the Art Museum area (also known as Fairmount) houses a wide variety of single family townhomes, high rise condo buildings, and brownstone condo conversion projects. A few loft condominiums can be found in the area. Set adjacent to Rittenhouse Square, many buyers find The Art Museum area a quiet oasis perfect to find a new home. There is a Whole Foods and a Mini-Target in the center of the neighborhood. The Art Museum Area offers easy access to major highways. Of course, the Art Museum, The Oval, The Rodin Museum, loads of shopping, and Fairmount Park are major attractions in the neighborhood, making the area quite a draw. There have been many condo conversions on Green, Wallace, and Mt. Vernon Streets in the Art Museum area and the trend has been growing, increasing the value of newly renovated condominiums in the Art Museum neighborhood. The Tivoli, CityView, 2601 Pennsylvania Ave, The Brewery, and The Philadelphian are all within the area. A desirable location for Philadelphia condo buyers, The Art Museum neighborhood offers a wide assortment of low rise and high rise condos for sale! The Art Museum area falls within the 19130 zip code.
5 Fast Art Museum Area Condo Insights:
- The Art Museum Area is also known as “Fairmount”
- Home to the largest condominium in Philadelphia - The Philadelphian at 2401 Pennsylvania Ave.
- The area is known for its trendy restaurants and easy I-676 Access
- Home to the entrance of the Schuylkill River Trail - Kelly Drive
- In nearly 3 decades of selling Center City real estate, I consistently hear how much Art Museum Area residents love their neighborhood!
Quick Art Museum Area Sales Stats
- 2021 - 662 Sales - Top Price $3,495,000
- 2020 - 478 Sales - Top Price $1,400,000
- 2019 - 524 Sales - Top Price $1,590,000
- 2018 - 553 Sales - Top Price $2,400,000
- 2017 - 547 Sales - Top Price $1,925,000
- 2016 - 309 Sales - Top Price $1,825,000
- 2015 - 327 Sales - Top Price $995,000
- 2014 - 269 Sales - Top Price $1,565,000
- 2013 - 305 Sales - Top Price $935,000
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.