Learn all about Fitler Square and search listings for sale.
A wonderfully serene setting, Fitler Square is a popular Philly neighborhood for good reason. A few high-rise condos exist in the area, including the gorgeous new constuction by Carl Dranoff - One Riverside, and the popular Reinhold conversion - Locust Point! Several brownstone townhouse conversion projects also exist in the area. Adjacent to Rittenhouse Square, Fitler Square is centered around a small pocket park named after a past Philadelphia mayor. Small cobblestone streets and prime access Schuylkill River Park fitness areas make the neighborhood very much in demand! Most of Fitler Square will fall in the 19103 and the 19146 zip codes.
5 Fast Fitler Square Condo Insights:
- Great proximity to University of Pennsylvania
- Fitler Square is known for housing a plethora of small, quiet tree-lined historic streets
- Fitler Square borders the Schuylkill River jogging trail and River Dog Park
- Fitler Square condos tend to sell rapidly each Spring
- Condominiums styles in Fitler Square are primarily Low-Rise Condos and Mid-Rise Condos
Quick Fitler Square Sales Stats
- 2021 - 92 Sales - Top Price $3,300,000
- 2020 - 77 Sales - Top Price $3,600,000
- 2019 - 76 Sales - Top Price $2,500,000
- 2018 - 64 Sales - Top Price $7,000,000
- 2017 - 117 Sales - Top Price $5,000,000
- 2016 - 65 Sales - Top Price $1,700,000
- 2015 - 52 Sales - Top Price $1,466,320
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.